Select the right plan for your advancement needs
Onboard in minutes
Direct access to your Success Manager
No surprise fees
Trial Plans available
The core platform to boost your advancement efforts
- Intuitive fundraising pages
- Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal
- Real-time engagement
- Allow constituents to cover fees
Extra support and add-ons to enhance your results
- Everything in Essentials, and:
- Week of priority support
- Corporate matching automation
Full customization and the most powerful add-ons
- Everything in Standard, and:
- Plus-level support
- Unlimited fundraising pages
- Custom design
Ready to talk to us about getting started?Book a demo
Count on our hands-on Customer Team to be there for you when you need it
- Every Boost My School customer gets direct access to a Success Manager for your entire fiscal year
- Collaborate with your Success Manager on how to best achieve your fundraising goals
- Options for additional support, including priority support during your Giving Day or Giving Week
About processing fees on Boost My School
As with every payments platform, payments processed on Boost My School incur processing fees. Based on industry-standards and what our payment processor charges us, we’ve done our best to create a pricing fee structure that is fair to our customers and allows us to lower the upfront costs.
- Online payments incur a Boost My School processing fee and any applicable third-party fees.
- The Major Gift Fee Cap caps the Boost My School processing fee on payments over $1,000.
- We’re committed to being transparent with fees so you’ll always know the breakdown of where fees are coming from.
- Checks mailed to you and offline payments do not incur processing fees.
More information can be found in the sections below.
Need flexibility during the middle of your fiscal year?
We understand that your budget may be tied up in the middle of the fiscal year, which is why we have created two payment options for you:
- Sign up for a Trial Plan.
When you’re on a Trial Plan, you’ll go through the full Boost My School customer experience, without needing to make any commitments!
- Sign up for a Prorated Plan.
If you’re starting your Boost My School partnership in the middle of your fiscal year, you have the option of signing up for a prorated version of any Boost My School Plan. This prorated option allows you to start your Boost My School Plan while only needing to make a prorated payment for the remainder of the fiscal year.
Prorated Plans require you to commit for the next fiscal year.
Contact our Sales Team to learn about a Trial Plan or a Prorated Plan.
Boost My School Enterprise Plan
Need extensive customization and complex administrative capabilities? Reach out to our Sales Team to learn more about the Enterprise Plan.