Full-Time, Remote, East Coast, USA. Equity with 4-year vesting.
Love the thrill of building a brand that immediately resonates with your target audience? Are you the type to get excited when you test out new marketing experiments?
BoostMySchool is B2B SaaS that streamlines fundraising so schools can focus on building community.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist to join our team that values trust, impact, and ownership.
- You put people first: You try your best to understand the people you work with and the people you serve
- You take ownership: You hold yourself accountable for your actions and their results
- You default to transparency: You prefer a culture built on authenticity, honesty, and trust
- You build winning habits: You focus on the fundamentals and look to improve on what you do day-to-day
- You do what’s best for the team: You don’t care about who’s right, you care about about getting it right
- You have at least 3 years of marketing experience (either demand generation or product marketing, ideally at a startup)
- Bonus if you’re familiar with the school fundraising industry - e.g. you helped raise money for your school or you know what “advancement” means
- Take ownership of your monthly lead commits (MQLs and inbound sales leads)
- Develop processes to measure, manage, forecast, and drive all areas of marketing
- Determine our best marketing channels - referral program, newsletter, social (LinkedIn, Twitter), etc.
- Make sure that our brand story is consistent across all marketing channels
- Help decide our sales/marketing stack - we currently use Pipedrive, Zoom, Canva, PandaDoc, ActiveCampaign
- Travel to conferences (when it’s safe again) - around once a month from December to April
- Receive training from our part-time marketing consultant
- Work directly with our Founder & CEO
What it’s like to work at BoostMySchool
- Control your work schedule outside of meetings – take a nap or pick up your kids during the work day if it helps you be more productive
- Work in a fully-transparent environment – we practice radical candor every day and every employee has access to company KPIs and financials
- Expense medical, dental, and vision bills through QSEHRA
- Use your remote working stipend for your internet bill or to buy lunch
- Get to know your remote teammates at our in-person quarterly retreats
- Join a team that invests in your growth through weekly 1-on-1s, monthly career check-ins, and a professional development stipend
If you would like to apply for this position, please email [email protected] with:
- your LinkedIn or resume
- why you would excel in this role
- an example of a B2B SaaS company whose brand you love