Remote, East Coast, USA. $110-130k OTE. Equity with 4-year vesting.
Want to be responsible for the end-to-end selling process – from the first sales call to helping a school run their first fundraising campaign?
BoostMySchool is a B2B SaaS company making it easy for K-12 private schools and colleges to increase donations.
We’re looking for a sales generalist to join our team that values trust & impact, and help more schools take their fundraising to the next level.
- You put people first: You try your best to understand the people you work with and the people you serve
- You take ownership: You hold yourself accountable for your actions and their results
- You default to transparency: You prefer a culture built on authenticity, honesty, and trust
- You build winning habits: You focus on the fundamentals and look to improve on what you do day-to-day
- You do what’s best for the team: You don’t care about who’s right, you care about getting it right
- You have at least 2 years of closing experience (either as a SaaS AE or from closing major gifts)
- Bonus if you’re familiar with the school fundraising industry - e.g. you worked in advancement or helped raise money for your school
- Own the entire end-to-end selling process from prospecting to onboarding
- Build meaningful relationships with prospects, customers, and industry professionals
- Improve our processes that measure, manage, forecast, and drive all areas of the customer cycle
- Use tools to enhance your efforts - we currently use Pipedrive, Zoom, Canva, PandaDoc, ActiveCampaign
- Receive weekly training from our part-time sales coach
- Work directly with our Founder & CEO
What it’s like to work at BoostMySchool
- Control your work schedule outside of meetings – take a nap or pick up your kids during the work day if it helps you be more productive
- Work in a fully-transparent environment – we practice radical candor every day and every employee has access to company KPIs and financials
- Expense medical, dental, and vision bills through QSEHRA
- Use your remote working stipend for your internet bill or to buy lunch
- Get to know your remote teammates at our in-person quarterly retreats
- Join a team that invests in your growth through weekly 1-on-1s, monthly career check-ins, and a professional development stipend
Compensation listed is OTE and will consist of 50% base and 50% commission. Equity grant will have a standard 4-year vesting period.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email [email protected] with:
- your LinkedIn or resume
- your favorite cold call opener
- why you would excel in this role