Rosary's Day of Giving
Update #2 - 3 years ago
BREAKING NEWS: Giving Tuesday has come early to Rosary! Jacqueline Sarkissian ’07 is coming to you live from Austin, TX and challenging YOU to give back to the next generation of Rosary women. Will you join our mission? The more we raise, the bigger the impact we will make!
Please consider participating today by:
1) Giving a Gift at www.rosaryacademy.org/dayofgiving
2) Wearing your Rosary colors and share a selfie in a story or post on your page. Call out your friends and encourage them to give to Rosary’s Day of Giving.
3) Be sure to tag #womenonamission, and you may be featured in our story today!
Day of Giving BREAKING NEWS
Posted on Tuesday, October 29th, 2019, 1:30 pm EDTSee all updates
The Rosary Fund is Rosary Academy’s annual giving program and most significant fundraising effort. The Rosary Fund supports tuition assistance, technology enhancements, student enrichment and wellness, faculty and staff professional development, campus improvements, merit scholarships, transformative curricula, and Rosary’s greatest needs.
Your decision to make Rosary Academy your philanthropic priority, while your daughter is a student, directly impacts her experience. No gift is too small and every gift counts!
Membership in The Academy is open to all alumnae, parents, grandparents, faculty-staff, and friends of Rosary Academy who make gifts to the Rosary Fund of at least $100 during the fiscal year of July 1-June 30. These gifts are separate from event attendance and/or ticket purchases, and membership is renewable annually. Membership in The Academy at any level makes a great tax-deductible birthday, anniversary, or graduation gift to the Royal family member in your life!
The Academy Giving Levels:
- Our Lady of the Rosary Leadership Circle - $50,000+
- Laureate Leadership Circle - $25,000-$49,000
- Mother St. John Fontbonne Society - $10,000-$24,999
- Sisters of St. Joseph Society - $5,000-$9,999
- Head of School Society - $1,000-$4,999
- Loyal Royal Society - $500-$999
- Red & Gold Society - $250-$499
- Friend of Rosary - $100-$249
Update #1 - 3 years ago
Have you heard? Today is Rosary’s Day of Giving! Will you join our mission to raise $35,000? Everyone who donates today will receive an “I ❤️Rosary” button so you can wear your Royal pride anytime 👑Make your gift at www.rosaryacademy.org/dayofgiving
Posted on Tuesday, October 29th, 2019, 12:40 pm EDT
In honor of Ralph & Miyoko BollesBest wishes to all Royals, past and present! Good luck in your campaign!
Keep up the good work!