The CM Fund is the school’s most important fundraising priority and provides critical support that enriches the academic experience of brothers, sons, and those that teach, coach, mentor, and inspire them every day.
Gifts to the CM Fund are essential to:
- Provide innovative educational approaches
- Offer financial assistance
- Attract and retain exceptional faculty
- Enhance arts, athletics, and campus ministry programs
- Maintain a balanced budget
All gifts made between July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022 will count in the 2022 fiscal year.
Thank you for your support!
In honor of Head of School Peter FolanKeep up the excellent work!
Thank you for a great education and family for my son and for educating great boys! 😊
In memory of Thomas J. EatonI'm very honored to donate to this deserving fund in memory of a great man's father, whom I gather from others was just as great as his son, John Eaton.
In memory of Jay Daley