Cardinal Tuition Raffle
Raffle proceeds will benefit Pope Francis Prep’s tuition assistance, academic programs, athletics, fine arts, campus ministry, and student life. Like other independent schools, Pope Francis Prep’s everyday operating costs are not fully covered by tuition alone. Monetary gifts have an immediate impact and provide essential, current-use support every year. We are grateful for your support.
Learn more at http://www.popefrancishigh.org
Official Rule and Regulations:
- Tickets will be sold beginning August 19, 2019.
- The drawing will be held at Pope Francis Preparatory School on Thursday, September 19, 2019 during Back to School Night. Winner need not be present to win.
- Tuition voucher not redeemable for cash.
- The tuition voucher must be applied for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Tickets may be purchased online or in person in the PFPS Development Office. Online purchases may be made by credit card through a secure link. For online purchases, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
- Tuition drawing tickets are not tax-deductible.
- Prize winnings are considered taxable income.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket otherwise no limitations or exclusions.
- The PFPS Tuition Raffle is registered with the MA Secretary of State and will be reported as required.
Questions should be directed to:
Pope Francis Preparatory School
99 Wendover Road, Springfield, MA 01118
Phone: 833-999-7673 ext. 1128
Email: [email protected]