BREAK THROUGH FOR DREW
Alumni participation leaderboard
LET’S BREAK THROUGH FOR DREW IN THE ULTIMATE HEADMASTER’S CHALLENGE!
Alumni: join us in Millbrook’s final Headmaster’s Challenge and make Annual Fund history in honor of Headmaster Drew Casertano.
The Goal: Each class will exceed its highest-ever Headmaster’s Challenge participation rate in the Annual Fund.
LEAVING IT BETTER THAN HE FOUND IT:
Headmaster Casertano has maintained the very best of Millbrook School while transforming programs, facilities, and fundraising over the past 31 years. Annual Fund donations have directly helped to:
- Increase classroom space by more than 60%.
- Increase the number of AP and honors courses by 170%.
- Expand facilities including athletic and student life spaces by 200,000 square feet.
- Renovate 32,000 square feet of Millbrook’s historic building spaces and provide much needed physical plant improvements.
- Support a growing student body, as enrollments grew by 97%.
By participating in the Annual Fund through the Headmaster’s Challenge, alumni support everything from financial aid for students and professional development for faculty, to campus improvements.
The Headmaster’s Challenge is the embodiment of Non Sibi Sed Cunctis.
In honor of Devin Resler, Class of 2002