100 Days for 100% Participation
Faculty and Staff Giving Campaign
This year’s Faculty and Staff Giving Campaign will run from August 31 - December 9. We are hoping to receive 100% participation in 100 days. Last year we received 86% participation and we are confident we can do better!
Why should I make a gift to Lakeside?
- As a Lakeside employee, one of the most powerful statements you can make on behalf of the school is to invest financially in its mission.
- When employees give back, it sends a strong message to alumni, current families, and external supporters.
What does my gift support?
- Gifts from the Faculty and Staff Campaign will continue to go directly towards financial aid.
How do I make a gift?
- Payroll - For this option, please email Johnpaul McLean indicating how much you’d like to donate, when you’d like it to be deducted, and if you’d prefer your gift be spread out over multiple months.
- Venmo - Fill out the giving form via your mobile phone (this option won’t work from a desktop) by clicking the DONATE NOW button. Venmo will show up as an option when you go to make a payment.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay - Fill out the giving form via your mobile phone or desktop (this option will only work on a desktop if you have it set up) by clicking the DONATE NOW button. Apple Pay and Google Pay will show up as an option when you go to make a payment.
- Credit/debit card - Fill out the giving form and follow the prompts.
Will there be raffle drawings this year?
- Yes! You must make a gift during the first week of the campaign, August 31 - September 7. Raffle drawings will happen once a day starting September 1 with the last raffle drawing occurring on September 8. Please note: Employees who have already given will be included in the raffle drawing as well.
Give what you’d like! You know the contribution amount that fits your budget. Tailor your giving so the amount is comfortable for you.
Thank you for your support of the Lakeside Fund, and for providing the chance for more students to receive a Lakeside education.